Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Lights!!!!!



If you are from around here--I highly recommend going to see these lights. Now, I am one of those "classic" Christmas lights girl, simple. So--it is always interesting to see all the lights appear in everyone's yards and on their houses--you know the kind that bring Tim Taylor or Clark Griswold to mind. The other day when I was taking L&L to school the radio station I was listening to were talking about an article in a fairly local paper--this guy has 70,000 lights up and like a mile of extension cords. The lights are computer programmed and have music that goes along to them. So--in my mind--I am like OMG!!! 70,000 lights in one yard--WOW!!! I have to say I was impressed--if you are going to throw up Christmas all over your yard this is the way to do it. Here is the link to the story--which includes the address.

http://www.cantonrep.com/news/x1009171086/Enjoy-the-show-donate-a-toy

No comments: